Tuesday, June 7, 2011

2 weeks 3 days old

Thought I would share some of the professional photo's we got taken when bub was 13 days. Cheeky bub was only asleep for 10mins out of 3.5 hours, so I can't wait to see what she did manage to get in the small amount of time he was asleep!

Will be putting one of the photo's into his twinkle toes frame which we will get in a few weeks - we went down and got his moulds done on sunday!



So the past 2 weeks and 3 days have gone so fast! and my little bubby has grown up so much already since he was born, I'm still getting used to the lack of sleep... kind of can't wait til he sleeps through a bit more, but I don't wanna wish away the time I have with a little newborn bub.


We've had the home visit from the early childhood centre nurse. She did his check, everything is fine, except he is still under his birthweight... so we have to have longer feeds, and I have to express 2 feeds a day to top him up. If he's not up to birthweight by friday she's gonna get us to give him formula to help him gain weight - something I reallllllllly do not wanna do, so fingers crossed!! it's only 40g he has to put on so hopefully we should be right.

Also hadn't been attatching him to the boob correctly :( I find the right way alot more uncomfortable!

All in all I am having fun with my new bubba, love all the faces he pulls, noises he makes, love it when he falls asleep on me after a feed, and I love the new baby smell!


I will try and update here as often as I can, as I would like to have some sort of record of bubs life early on to look back on. Not just the pregnancy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment