Monday, May 16, 2011

39 weeks 6 days

Back from my midwife appt :)

Bub is 3/5ths engaged... which is more than last time! Hooray! So atleast bub is on the way down!
Plan of action is, that if bub hasn't come by next tuesday then I am going to get a Stretch & Sweep, and see if that brings things on. Only thing is, is that my midwife has the 4-5 days following off! So if I don't go into labour on or before next tuesday I am going to have my backup midwife! She was there when I had the bleed and the kidney infection, so yes I have met her before and she's lovely and all, I was just really hoping Cacey would be the one who delivered Jelly coz she's been there the whole way.
Latest day I can possibly have Jelly is May 30 - which is the day Cacey will be back. (which is kinda funny coz she thinks my EDD is May 16, but its May 18, oh well I dont mind, gives me my bub sooner).

So I am thinking I should start going for walks everyday, and doing other "recreational" activities to hurry bub along within the next week!! Spicy foods was another thing but I HATEEEE spicy foods with a passion... she even suggested accupuncture which kinda freaks me out a little!!

So everyone start sending Jelly "BE BORN" vibes! lol!! I'm thinking the cold snap has scared bub off coming out! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment